The Schueler House, one of the original estates owned by renown circus king John Ringling, is now on the market in Sarasota for $1,945,000.

Located at 76 S. Washington, the home was built in 1925 and is just one of the original three designed by famed architect Dwight James Baum and built by Owen Burns for the Ringling Estates development, according to state records. While experts are unsure exactly who the early tenants were (it’s rumored to be the former home of John Ringling’s mother), many believe Ringling’s only sister, Ida Ringling North occupied the estate between 1927 to 1932.

SEE FULL STORY HERE